Friday, May 15, 2009

May - Where Does the Time Go?

Well, I last updated in January, 2009, and now, 4 months later, another school year is about to end, vacations begin, and I have registered for my last classes at UWG! I will 'graduate' in December 2009. I can't believe it has been three years since I began my Master's work. I couldn't have done it without Randy and the boys helping out at home.

Parker has a job for the summer - scouting cotton. For you city folks, that means he goes out each week and looks at his clients' cotton fields, looking for bugs, disease, etc. and reporting the results back to the farmer so he can apply the approriate fungicides and insecticides to save the cotton. In addition to his job, he will have summer basketball practices and I'm sure plenty of time for fun.

Paxton has basketball camp and summer practices as well, but FISHING is his top priority these days. The boys have even started fishing on the way home from school - yes, at small creeks on the side of the road!! Paxton loves to fish and goes every chance he gets.

Randy has started a new job. He is still in ag retail but now works for Agrilliance. His office is in Camilla and that means a little longer drive each morning (it also means I have to get up earlier HA).

Thanks for reading and have a great summer!!

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Y'all need to come up and fish at our place at the lake... even if we aren't there its walking distance to the water! I'll get Michael on that! : )

Adams - Party of 4 said...

Paxton will be all over that!