Right now, I am at one of my favorite places - the BEACH! The boys are on Spring Break and we have taken a mini vacay - - - Yesterday was a beautiful day! The beach is MY paradise on earth. I can sit on the beach and look into the vastness of the ocean for hours. Nature is a wonderful way to worship our Creator.
Today is Easter and we are celebrating in God's creation. Friday was Good Friday, and ironically was the 34th anniversary of Daddy's death. I was 12. On a Good Friday over 2000 years ago, God was there, giving up His son. On a Friday 34 years ago, God was there and was taking care of four of His children. On the Sunday that followed both of those Fridays, two men were in Paradise with our Creator. One day, I will see one again and meet one face to face for the first time. During these 34 years, I have missed having an earthly Father, but have known that my Heavenly Father was always with me. I might not have always been with Him, but I know God never left me.
Now, I am off to enjoy another day in Paradise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment