
April 2008 is here! I can't believe it - and I can't believe I have had another birthday. I am now 45 - I hope I've lived half of my life :)
We are enjoying the baseball seasons of our boys. Parker's season is winding down. He has two double headers on the next two Saturdays, then he is done. Paxton has about six more games.
Spring Break was a lot of fun. We all decided to brave Panama City Beach. Parker went down on Saturday with a friend and Randy, Paxton and I followed on Sunday. We tried not to cramp his style too much; I think he had a good time. We enjoyed the beach, the food and spending time with school friends outside of school.
Extended family is well and Mama continues to heal from her broken ankle and hernia repair.

No comments:
Post a Comment