Monday, April 28, 2008

Howdy!!

Well, I didn't realize it had been so long since I updated our blog. I guess we have been busy. Parker has his last baseball game today, Paxton's season is winding down, and I have finished my class for Spring Semester. The boys get out of school toward the end of May and then summer will officially begin.

Parker has a job this summer and one that we hope will be recurring each summer. He will be scouting - which for you city folk, means he will be looking at crops for disease and bug infestation and reporting his findings to the farmer so he can put the necessary product. He will be working as an apprentice this summer, but will have his own work load next summer. He is looking forward to earning some money of his own!! With that, however, comes having to miss out on some of his social activities for the summer. He will be able to go on our family vacation, but we will have to work around sports camps, church camp, etc.

Paxton is looking forward to hanging out at the pool with his friends, and just doing the things that he likes to do. The days that Parker is not working, he will hang out with Paxton and be his brother's keeper.

That's all for now - but check back soon. One of my friends says my blog is not very exciting, so I will try to find some exciting things to share for my next post.

No comments: